Monday, June 5, 2017

Mother's Day fun

I know Mother's Day was weeks ago, but I'm just now getting a chance to sort out pictures. Brian was over and decided to put batteries in every toy that Ava had that could make noise. Thankfully the one toy had a wiring problem because even with new batteries it wouldn't work! lol


Then Brian was trying to show Ava how to walk behind her new push toy. He tried to show her how to crawl one time too but she wasn't too impressed.


She was impressed however when he took her out and showed her how to play in my water fountain. I wasn't so happy about it. I'll have a job keeping her out of it this summer.


The other day I got the rocking cow out of the garage and gave it a good washing so Ava could play with it. My kids played on it when they were little, so it's kind of cool that Ava is playing with it now.


Today Ava's cousin from Connecticut came by with her mom and dad. Sarah is only about two months older than Ava is and the two girls got along great. 




12 comments:

  1. All good memories for Ava and all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sure is growing and such a fun age.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking of you today! What a precious, darling girl that little Ava is! I'm so glad I decided today was the day I'd check blogs! It's been awhile! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ava is sooooo cute! And growing quickly. Love that you saved the rocking cow for her. All kids love to play in water. Yes! You will have your job cut out for you this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you've got to love the uncles and aunties teaching new tricks :) Think the fountain is perfect for summer play

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like so much fun. How cute....
    We have a new granddaughter as of 6am today. Very exciting. The little ones are so enjoyable

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ava is just gorgeous - love the rocking cow!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love seeing all the photos of Ava.. she is growing sew fast.
    How special she can play with the rocking cow her Mum and your other kids used...

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like you are enjoying this stage of her life. She is so cute and will keep you on your toes!!!Love seeing her on the cow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is precious!! We can always hope that one of the other cool toys wins out over the fountain in the end!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cutie! She is growing so quickly.. and she looks just like you! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment for me! If you don't have a blog or are a 'no-reply' blogger please leave your email address with your comment so I can reply to you. Enjoy your day! :0)